Saturday 4 February 2012

I Love You! Oh, Do You?

''I LOVE YOU'' Such a beautiful phrase, but more and more often abused rather than used. Unfortunately. So why do people like to shout that out so loudly and oh so often, without even meaning it? Because it sounds cool and important, although they have not even took enough time to think it over before opening their mouth. I hear/read people almost dying from love, affection and the need to tell everybody they've found the love of their life, all right, but it is just wierd and ironic how lame it all seems when they break up. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing wrong with loving someone and expressing feelings for them, but all the rush at the very beginning cannot lead to anything good in the end (I'll discuss this issue in another blog).
Back to the main topic. For me, this phrase is more than sacred; I'm twenty one and for the first time that I was able to say it out loud was just about a year ago. Why? Because you just CANNOT go around telling everybody how much you love them and can't live without them. You just can't. Period. You have to spare the phrase for someone special and when you are able to say it out loud clearly, not just the answer ''Me too'', but whole, from the first to the last word, you know you really are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment